We recommend the following considerations, so that your IMBER earrings will be preserved as long as possible:
- Be sure to handle your earrings with care.
- Remove your earrings when taking a shower or using corrosive products that could permanently damage the metals or pearls.
- Keep your earrings away from intense sources of heat and extreme temperature changes.
- Take your regular activities into consideration when wearing your earrings, including potential for impact.
Our fine jewelry is very delicate and is not impervious to normal wear and activities. Please do be careful with your earrings! Here are some examples of jewelry issues that are not considered product manufacturing issues:
- Jewelry is sensitive and you should avoid putting your jewelry in contact with water including swimming pools, hot tubs, and showers as well exposing it to chemicals such as hairspray or perfume. This can cause discoloration on the metal as well as cause scratches to the metal.
- Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear over time and may require restoration work as part of regular maintenance.
- We do not provide warranties for theft, product loss, or loss of gemstones, diamonds, pearls, or other types of stones or embellishment.